Thursday, September 26, 2013

What you've all been waiting for.

   Last Saturday something happened. We were finally able to convince Liam to get his hair cut. Guy told him he could play with his Lego Millenium Falcon if Liam let us cut his hair. This has been a battle we've been trying to win for a few months now.
   Actually, it took me a while to get to the point where I wanted to cut Liam's hair. I mean, come on...the curls! I realized about 6 months ago that it needed to happen, thing was, Guy wasn't quite on board with it yet. Then Liam was too scared to get his hair cut. So between Guy & Liam it just wasn't happening.
   Last Saturday though, something changed. I was tired of the CRAZY hair. It was just always everywhere & crazy messy all the time. It looked great right after it had been washed & dried into perfect ringlets, but Liam is a boy. A wild & crazy boy! So, within minutes those perfect curls were perfectly disheveled curls. It had to be done.
   Once Guy convinced Liam, I then started having a mild panic attack. My sister was sick so she couldn't come over (she cuts all our hairs). So I knew I had to do it. I was worried that I was going to mess it up. I knew the curls would be forgiving, but what if I cut it too short & it looked awful? I got it together though & pulled through.
   Once the ponytail was cut off Liam thought he was done. It was quite the challenge to get him to sit still long enough for me to cut it into a "style". All in all, it turned out really cute (just don't look too closely because it's a major hack job).
video


1 comment:

Mickie Ann said...

cute!! he seems to look younger. good trait for when he is older!!! :)